Practical Information and Registration
An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
The course fee is €3400 and includes:
- observation of 2–3 live DMEK surgeries
- hands-on training in the preparation of donor corneal tissue for DMEK in a wetlab
- hands-on training in DMEK surgery in a wetlab
- examinations of postoperative patients
- donor corneas for your hands-on training
- the book “How to Get Started with Standardized ‘No-Touch’ Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK)” (including DVD)
- a course book with relevant information
- three nights at the Inntel Hotel Rotterdam
- dinner on Thursday evening and lunch on both course days
* If you combine the DMEK wetlab course with the Advanced keratoconus wetlab course, the total fee for these 2 courses is €4960 instead of €5375.
The course fee must be paid one month before the start of the course. Your registration will be confirmed upon full payment of the course fee and allocation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel within three weeks of the start of the course.
Read our Detailed Course Program
Course dates and registration form
Register for the course by filling out the form below, or contact us. We will confirm receipt of your registration by e-mail. If something goes wrong and you do not receive a confirmation, please mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The course will take place if there are 5 participants.