Practical Information and Registration
An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
The course fee is €1975 and includes:
- hands-on training in the preparation of donor corneal tissue for Bowman layer transplantation
- hands-on training in the Bowman layer surgical procedure
- donor corneas for your hands-on training
- a memory stick with relevant information (scientific articles, instruments needed etc.) on the course
- two nights at the Inntel Hotel Rotterdam
- lunch on the course day
The course fee must be paid one month before the start of the course. Your registration will be confirmed upon full payment of the course fee and allocation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel within three weeks of the start of the course.
On both days the program starts at 9am and ends at 5pm.
Course dates and application form
Register for the course by filling out the form below, or contact us. We will confirm receipt of your registration by e-mail. The course will take place if there are 5 participants.