Practical Information and Registration
An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
The course fee is €1975 and includes:
- hands-on training in the preparation of donor corneal tissue for Bowman layer transplantation
- hands-on training in the Bowman layer procedure
- examinations of postoperative patients
- donor corneas for your hands-on training
- a course book with relevant information
- two nights at the Inntel Hotel Rotterdam
- dinner on Thursday evening and lunch on the course day
* If you combine the Advanced keratoconus wetlab course with the DMEK wetlab course in one visit, the total fee for these 2 courses is €4850 instead of €5265.
The course fee must be paid one month before the start of the course. Your registration will be confirmed upon full payment of the course fee and allocation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel within three weeks of the start of the course.
Read our Detailed Course Program
Course dates and application form
Register for the course by filling out the form below, or contact us. We will confirm receipt of your registration by e-mail. The course will take place if there are 5 participants.