For Corneal Patients
Melles Cornea Clinic serves Dutch and foreign patients with a broad variety of corneal disorders, from straightforward cases of Fuchs endothelial dystrophy or pseudophakic and phakic bullous keratopathy to complex situations such as failed PK grafts, corneal decompensation after IOL lenses or glaucoma tubes, and keratoconus.
What you can expect from a consultation or treatment at Melles Cornea Clinic:
- You will be treated at the world’s leading center of expertise in the field of corneal surgery; our clinical outcomes are currently the best in the world.
- We use the very latest surgical techniques. These techniques are minimally invasive and have been primarily developed in-house in close collaboration with NIIOS.
- You will experience faster recovery, fewer risks and often better vision thanks to techniques such as DMEK (Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty) for endothelial disorders and Bowman layer transplantation for keratoconus.
- We are committed to keeping our patients’ wait times short for both initial consultation and corneal transplantation.
- Our clinic is tailored to foreign patients; your needs are always at the forefront, and we are able to serve you in several languages.
- Our focus is on our patients. We are a small clinic with a close-knit team. You will quickly know all our staff members by name, and each one of us will be fully up to date on your specific situation.
Read more about Melles Cornea Clinic for Dutch patients.
Read more about Melles Cornea Clinic for foreign patients.