Practical Information and Registration
The course fee is €2990 and includes:
- hands-on training in the preparation of donor corneal tissue for DMEK
- donor corneas for your hands-on training*
- the book “How to Get Started with Standardized ‘No-Touch’ Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK)” (including DVD)
- a course book with relevant information
- two nights at the Inntel Hotel Rotterdam
- lunch and dinner on the first course day
* If you bring your own human corneas to practice on (minimum of 4, preferably more), the fee is €2490.
The course fee must be paid one month before the start of the course. Your registration will be confirmed upon full payment of the course fee and allocation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel within three weeks of the start of the course.
Register for the course by filling out the form below, or contact us. We will confirm receipt of your registration by e-mail.