Amnitrans Eyebank / Hoornvliesbank - General information
Amnitrans Eyebank Rotterdam is an independent, non-profit multi-tissuebank. Amnitrans Eyebank supplies tissue for conventional penetrating keratoplasty, but is specialized in the surgical preparation of bio-implants for advanced lamellar keratoplasty procedures and ocular surface reconstruction.
|Amnitrans Eyebank is ISO 9001 certified. Surgeon satisfaction is monitored through Postsurgical Surveys.
Tissue products supplied include:
- Amniotic membrane
- HLA typed donor cornea for conventional penetrating keratoplasty (PK)
- Random donor cornea for conventional penetrating keratoplasty (PK)
- Donor cornea for High Urgency conventional penetrating keratoplasty (HU-PK)
- Donor cornea for deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty (DALK)
- Donor cornea with wide scleral rim for Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty (DSAEK)
- Manually pre-dissected donor cornea for Descemet stripping endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK)
- Femtosecond laser pre-dissected donor cornea for Descemet stripping endothelial keratoplasty (FS-DSEK)
- Bio-implants for Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMEK)
- Various implant modifications upon request
Please see Tissue Products for details. Some of these tissue products have originally been designed and developed by the Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery. Please see Portfolio for details.